Returns is our goal and Computer Refurb is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.We take pride on the quality of products we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow our return policy, and we will facilitate the return of your item to us. We offer 7 Days Warranty* on all items unless stated otherwise in the product listing. All products are tested fully functional prior to dispatch form our facility. Warranties may be void if returned items are insufficiently or improperly packaged and/or damaged and they may be returned back to the Customer. To return an item for any reason, please contact our Sales Department first. Returned items without an approved RMA (Return Material Authorization) number will not be processed. Contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +1-855-666-1525. We are available, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm (Central Standard Time).
1. Received a wrong product?
Contact our Sales Department within 72 hours of receiving the product. We will issue a RMA number to the Customer to ship the item back to us at the company's expense. Customer is responsible for shipping the item in its original condition and packaging. After we receive the item, we will ship the correct product to the Customer at no additional charge.
2. Received product not working?
If an item does not function, contact our Sales Department immediately. We will issue a RMA number to the Customer to ship the item back to us. Customer is responsible for shipping the item in its original condition and packaging within 7 days of receiving the item to avoid paying shipping charges. As soon as we receive the product, our technical staff will determine if the item is defective and will repair or replace the item with an identical product. No refunds will be issued for defective products unless the item is no longer in stock. We will ship the repaired or replaced item back to the customer for no additional charge.
3. Received a damaged package?
If your package arrives damaged, DO NOT open it. Contact our Shipping Department immediately by phone, +1-855-666-1525. We are available, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (Central Standard Time). We will coordinate the entire process for the Customer.
4. Want a different product?
To exchange a product with another, ship the item back to us in its original condition and packaging. Customer is responsible for the shipping charges both ways. After we receive the exchange item, we will send the Customer another item of equal value and issue a credit if applicable. If the exchange item is insufficiently or improperly packaged and/or damaged, no exchange will be made and the item will be returned back to the Customer.
5. Changed your mind?
Customer is responsible for shipping the item in its original condition and packaging back to us including shipping charges. After we receive the item, we will issue the Customer a refund of the product price minus a 15% re-stocking fee and shipping. Should you choose to cancel your order before the 5th day processing period is up, your refund may be subject to a 5%-8% processing fee. If the returned item is insufficiently or improperly packaged and/or damaged, no refund will be made and the item will be returned to the Customer.
*We do not warranty batteries, software, or operating systems. We test all batteries fully functional prior to leaving our facility. If your battery does not hold a proper charge of 30 minutes or more within 7 days of receiving your item, we will replace it. Customer is responsible for shipping the battery back to us within 7 days. RMA process is mandatory for all the above points.
TGS IT SOLUTIONS's refund policy is as follows:
WITHIN 7 DAYS
Case 1: If no single issue is resolved. An amount equal to full subscription, made by customer will be refunded.
Case 2: If TGS IT SOLUTIONS has resolved one or more issues. An amount equal to the per instance charges ($99.99) multiplied by number of issues resolved, for the service offered to the customer during the first 15 days will be deducted from the subscription amount. No Money will be refunded for single time/one time software support.
AFTER 7 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION (Only for Primary Issue).
Case 1: Customer registered for 1 computer for a year. There would not be any refund for any subscription post 7 days of the subscription date. However, customer can transfer the subscription on the other computer once in the contract period. (No transfer is allowed for one time software support).
Case 2: Customer registered for multiple computers / years. Customer can only downgrade to 1 year plan and get refund for remaining subscribed amount. A one-time downgrade/termination fees of $99.99 will apply.
Maximum refund that we offer is what we have charged. If your system has been repaired by anyone other than us, then, we are not responsible for any damages or compensation. Any refund would be entertained only if a service invoice is produced for the primary issue resolution.
PROCEDURE FOR REFUND
If the customer is not satisfied with the service, he/she can case a log through any of the below method:
Online Refund Request: E-mail us at email@example.com, clearly stating the reason for cancelation.
You can also call our cancelation department directly at +1-855-666-1525 during working hours on week days.
User Responsibility (Very Important): If customer places a refund request from its credit card company without informing us, in such scenario customer is not eligible for any kind of refund at all. Refund request across email is mandatory. If in case we do not receive any refund request on our email address within next 7 days of transaction, in such scenario, refund will not be processed. In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will cooperate with us. Once we receive the request we will schedule a call back from the concern department in next 4-8 hours to process your cancelation. After that our investigation team will go through the various logs to understand the refund request.
TGS IT SOLUTIONS will investigate following logs:
1. Docu-sign agreement between customer and company.
2. Voice calls (all the conversation between the customer and technical agent).
3. Chat log of the technician and the customer.
Notwithstanding, TGS IT SOLUTIONS, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, may agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for providing service to the customer and cost of paid Anti -Virus and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OBTAINING SERVICES.
A customers must agree that they will cooperate with our concerned staffs of TGS IT SOLUTIONS. We will also use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to our customers. TGS IT SOLUTION’S experience shows that most of the problems can be resolve by close cooperation between customers and service provider. Please listen to our staffs/technicians carefully and follow the instructions provided
1. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true:
A. The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e. one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals.
B. Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident.
C. The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with TGS IT SOLUTIONS.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. Windows OS, CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD) if required
to resolve the issue will be arranged by the customer.
3. We only provide technical support for genuine and licensed products.
4. Tech Global Solutions does not support nor endorse piracy in any form.
5. Third-Party application and "Know How" of a particular software/utility will be supported only a 'Best-Effort' basis.6. Software/Data Backup: Customers understand and agree that TGS IT SOLUTIONS shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. TGS IT SOLUTIONS strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
7. Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.
8. Accounts, Passwords, and Securities: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing TGS IT SOLUTIONS with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.9. Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify TGS IT SOLUTIONS immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. TGS IT SOLUTIONS will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customer's password or account, either with or without their knowledge. However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by TGS IT SOLUTIONS or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.